Alcohol Policy:
Service of hard alcohol is limited to vendors who are insured and have the proper license through the Indiana Alcohol and Tobacco Commission.
In order to supply your own alcohol (beer & wine only), you must use an approved mobile bartending company. Please contact us for a list of approved companies.

*Proof of event insurance with liquor liability and the vendor's license and insurance is due 30 days prior to the event.
Catering Policy:
The Hardy Building Event Venue requires full-service catering for all-day weddings and certain events.
You may use any full-service caterer that will adhere to our catering guidelines and is properly licensed and insured. All caterers must be approved before booking.
Full-service catering is not required for micro weddings & small events.
© Sweet Caroline Photography
Please visit our FAQs for additional information!
Ready to book or have questions? Contact us!

You may also like

Back to Top